Effective July 1, 2020
Policies are subject to change. Groups will be notified if a policy change will impact their reservation.
While the spread of Covid-19 generally remains low while outside, the risk of transmission remains. It is important for guests to understand that it is not possible for guides and guests to be 6 feet apart at all times during the zipline adventure.
- We are operating at limited capacity. Tour times and spaces are limited.
Tour times fill quickly. Reservations are required.
- Groups of 6 or more will be private tours. If you are a small group of less than 6, you will be placed with other groups bringing the total participants per tour time to 6.
- Tour guides will be wearing a face covering during the tour. We ask that guests bring and wear a face covering as well.
Our guides wear face coverings for your safety. We ask that you wear a face covering when you are close to the tour guides or other guests. Distancing is not possible during the gear up, gear down process, and while being hooked and unhooked from the line. Face coverings may be removed when able to stay 6 feet away from tour guides, such as during our short nature walks through the woods.
- Guests may bring their own gloves if they prefer.
We provide the harness, helmet and gloves each guests needs to safely zipline. If you prefer, you may bring your own gardening style gloves. We will continue our standard practice of cleaning gear between each use.
- Guests will not be permitted to zipline if they are exhibiting any signs of respiratory illness.
Signs of respiratory illness can include coughing, runny nose or sneezing.
- Tours may be cancelled due to high temperatures.
Guides are required to wear face coverings. High temperatures make it impossible for our guides to safely wear masks while performing the physically demanding work of guiding a zipline tour. If a tour is cancelled due to weather, guests are issued a voucher or gift certificate for the full value of their tour, valid for the 2020 and 2021 zipline seasons (expiration November 2021).
- Our cancellation policy is now more flexible.
If anyone in your party is feeling ill the day of the tour, please contact us to cancel your tour. If you cancel your tour at least 4 hours prior to the tour start time, the funds from your tour can be applied toward a new booking in the 2020 or 2021 zipline season (expiration November 2021). You may cancel your tour by calling us (leave a voicemail) or responding to your confirmation email.