COVID19 Policies for 2021 Season
COVID19 POLICIES FOR THE 2021 SEASON – UPDATED JUNE 2021 – THESE POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
It is important to understand that riders and guides come face-to-face frequently throughout the zipline adventure. Our guides have been vaccinated and will no longer be wearing a face covering during the experience.
- We have reduced capacity of tours from 10 to 8.
Tour times fill QUICKLY. Reservations are required; Book early to secure your space. We are unable to open additional tour times.
- Groups of 7 or more participants will be private tours.
If you are a small group of less than 7, you will be placed with other groups bringing the total number of participants to no more than 8.
- Face coverings are required if you have not received a Covid-19 vaccine.
It is important to note that physically distancing is not possible during the gear up, gear down process, and while being hooked and unhooked from the line. Face coverings may be removed when able to stay 6 feet away from tour guides and other guests, such as during our short nature walks through the woods, between zipline rides.
- Guests may bring their own gloves if they prefer.
We provide the harness, helmet and gloves each guests needs to safely zipline. If you prefer, you may bring your own gardening style gloves in place of our gloves. We will continue our standard practice of cleaning gear between each use.
- Guests will not be permitted to zipline if they are exhibiting any signs of respiratory illness.
Signs of respiratory illness can include coughing, runny nose or sneezing.
- Our cancellation policy is more flexible.
Cancellations 7 days prior receive a full refund; Cancellations 48 hours in advance will be provided a voucher for the full tour value, expiration November 1, 2021.